Easy like a sunday morning

Today i woke up with a lot of feelings...mixed sort of but good none the less. I can't lie i bummed that I'm back home, I love the feeling of waking up in A new city gives you... Never the less it's a Sunday and Sunday's are my favorite days of the week. It gives you a chance to reflect over a nice cup of coffee of the week you just had. Also you can look forward to the start of a new week. Today i spent my morning with family and we had the biggest breakfast ! I'm still recovering from all the food. I haven't eaten so much food in a while so I'm still recovering. 














The name of the place was Meemom's Kitchen. I seriously would check it out if you're in the Jersey Shore area. It's a new spin on breakfast and it it simply a m a z i n g.





































































|

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments :

Post a Comment